CBSE result for class 10th board exams 2020: CBSE is a huge network of education all over India. Result tension starts as soon as the examination ends, all the students are curiously waiting for their results. CBSE (Central Board of Education) announce the result on their official website every year in May-June. Many students face difficulties in checking their results due to the lack of means. Hence, CBSE has decided to update the result on their official website to make it easy for students to check their results without any confusion or delay.
What is the Date of CBSE class 10th Board result 2020?
The CBSE conducts the board examination in March and the result is announced in May or June. CBSE class 10th result 2020 is announced on 15th July 2020. Last year, the result was announced on 6th May 2019.
Date of CBSE class 10th Result 2020
CBSE Class 10th Board
15th February - 20th March 2020
15th July 2020
How to check CBSE Class 10th Board:
- Visit the official website of CBSE for class 10th result – cbseresult.nic.in or result.gov.in
- An icon for secondary school examination (class 10th) 2020. All regions will appear on the careen, click on it.
- Enter the details- Roll no, School no, Centre no, and Admit card/ID.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will appear on the screen containing your details and your subject wise marks.
- This is the provisional mark sheet that you can print, the original mark sheet will be available in your respective schools.
- Download and print the result after it is declared. No need to collect your mark sheet from your school.
What are the criteria to pass the CBSE Class 10th board examination 2020?
- The minimum marks required for passing the CBSE class 10th board examination is 33% in all the subjects.
- In the case of practical subjects, Students have to score a minimum of 33% marks in theory and 33% marks in Practical.
- The result below 33% will be considered as fail.
- A passing certificate will be issued in the name of the students if he/she obtains a grade
- above “E” in all the subjects.
Previous year statistic for CBSE Class 10th CBSE board result 2020
It is hard to set the expectations for the result as the students giving board exams for the first time because of the high competition. Many times, due to high competition, even the school toppers end up with low grades. To help students set the expectation, here is the previous year statistics:
CBSE Class 10th Board Examination 2019 Statistics
Total no. of Students Appeared in Examination
No. of Examination Centres
Overall percentage for Pass
Pass % for Girls
Pass % for Boys
What if the students are not satisfied with the result?
In case if students are not satisfied with their results, they can apply for re-evaluation. If a student is failed in any subject, can apply for the compartment examination.
CBSE Result 2020 Re-Evaluation
If you feel that your result is not justified and you have a score less than your expectations, you can apply for re-evaluation. CBSE allows students to apply for Re-evaluation online by submitting a small amount of fees along with an application form. Any changes after the re-evaluation will be updated on the official website of CBSE.
CBSE Result 2020 Compartment Exam
The CBSE result brings happiness to the students who have obtained good marks but some students face disappointment. Those students who are unable to score passing marks in one or two subjects can apply for the compartment examination. The forms for compartment examination are available online after a few months of the declaration of results. Students have to pay a small amount of fees along with the application form. New admit cards and examination centers will be given to the students and the result of compartment examination will be updated on the official website of CBSE.
Central Board of Examination looks after secondary and higher education in India. It was established in 1952 and today it is a network responsible for the higher and secondary education development all over India. CBSE is responsible for conducting class 10th and 12th board examinations and some competitive examinations as well.