Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme: It is provided by the Sitaram Jindal Foundation, a charitable organization in Bangalore. The Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme aims to provide monetary assistance to worthy candidates who belong to the weaker section. It is a merit-cum- means based scholarship. The applicants must be studying in class 11 to post-graduation to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship amount is Rs. 2500 per month based on this course. The scholarship program is designed in such a way that it will help the student in every sphere of their academic life. Details are provided under. Read the article for more information.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021 (SJS) – Highlights
This scholarship is divided into many categories as per the course studied by the students.
|Conducted By||Sitaram Jindal Foundation|
|Eligibility||Students pursuing class XI to postgraduate degree including ITI, diploma and professional courses|
|Rewards||Up to ₹3,200 per month|
|Last Date of Application||December 31, 2021|
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021 – Important Dates
|Commencement of application||Open throughout the year|
|Last date for filling||Open throughout the year|
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
In the table given below all the details of eligibility criteria are given.
|Category A (for class 11 and 12)||
|Category B (For ITI students)||
|Category C (for Graduate & post graduate course)||
|Category D (Diploma courses)||
|Category E (Engineering & Medical courses)||
Besides this, there are some more eligibility criteria for applicants:
- For differently-abled candidates, the eligibility percentage marks are pass marks only.
- The minimum percentage marks required for Sitaram Jindal scholarship continuation is relaxed by 5%.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021 – Documents Required
The required documents for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship are:
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Mark sheets of last qualifying exam
- Merit certificate for Medical, diploma, Engineering, Architecture
- Fee receipt number for Medical, diploma, Engineering, Architecture
- Certificate of hostel warden for Hostellers
- Physical disability certificate
- PPO, Relationship dependency certificate, and ex-servicemen widow ID card.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021 – Benefits
The main benefits of Sitaram Jindal Scholarship are:
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship helps deserving candidates to pursue their education without any financial issues.
- There are various categories so there is a large number of seats i.e. 12000 students can get the benefit.
Further in this article, there is a complete detail of the rewards and benefits provided to the candidates.
The stepwise application process to apply for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Online Application
These scholarships cannot be applied online. Check how to apply for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship application form by following these simple steps given below:
- Visit the official site of Sitaram Jindal Scholarship @ www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org
- Download Sitaram Jindal Application form from pdf click on this link click here.
- Print out and fill the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Send the application in the undermentioned address.
Students living in Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Kerala, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu,
Telangana are required to send the application in the undermentioned address:
Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road,
Students living in Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Haryana, Assam, Chandigarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Rajasthan, Tripura, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Punjab are required to send the application in the undermentioned address:
Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
11, Green Avenue,
Vasant Kunj, Sector D-3,
New Delhi 110070
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021 – Terms and Conditions
- Registered candidates must submit the application form in the concerned department, in person and must take the receipt.
- The student must apply for the scholarship only once in the duration of the course.
- The student must not be getting any other stipend or scholarship from any other source.
- For three years or more duration courses, the application will not be entertained from final year students.
- The scholarship will not be given for courses of less than one-year duration.
- The scholarship will be discontinued after the student crosses 30 years of age.
- Application forms separately printed (in the printing press) will not be entertained.
- All the details and documents produced by the candidate must be authentic and true. If the information given is found wrong, then the application form and data collected will be rejected.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021 – Rewards
|Category A (for class 11 and 12)||Rs.500 per month|
|Category B (For ITI students)||Rs.500 per month for government ITI
Rs.700 per month for private ITI
|Category C (for Graduate & postgraduate course)||Graduate Courses:
Rs.1000 per month(general category girls)
Rs.800 per month(general category boys)
Rs.1000 per month(physically challenged students)
Rs.1200 per month(widows & unmarried children of Ex-Servicemen)Post-Graduates Courses:
Rs.1200 per month (general category girls)
Rs.1000 per month (general category boys)
Rs.1200 per month (physically challenged students)
Rs.1500 per month (widows & unmarried children of Ex-servicemen)
|Category D (Diploma courses)||Rs.1200 per month (for girls)
Rs.1000 per month (for boys)
|Category E (Engineering & Medical courses)||Engineering courses:
Rs.1700 per month (for girls)
Rs.1500 per month (for boys)Medical courses:Rs.2000 per month (for girls)
Rs.1800 per month (for boys)
Postgraduate courses in Engineering & Medical:
|For students living in a hostel||Rs. 800 per month (Additional amount for hostellers studying ITI, Diploma, Postgraduate, Graduate) courses.
Rs. 1200 per month (Additional amount for hostellers studying Engineering, Medical, courses including Post Graduate courses.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021 – Fee Charges
No fee is charged for the application process. It’s free to register.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship – FAQs
Q1. Who can apply for this Sitaram Jindal Scholarship ?
Ans. A candidate must be studying in class 10+2, ITI, Diploma, Post – Graduation, Graduation.
Q2. Who is giving the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship?
Ans. This Scholarship is given by Sitaram Jindal Foundation.
Q3. Who is Sitaram Jindal?
Ans. Sitaram Jindal is the Chairman, Founder, and Managing Director of Jindal Aluminium Limited which is the biggest extruder of aluminium extrusions in India.
Q4. What is the eligibility for the graduation and post-graduation candidates?
Ans. The eligibility for the graduation and post-graduation candidates are the following:
- Candidates must be studying in graduate or postgraduate courses.
- Male candidates must secure a minimum of 60% of marks for graduation and 65% of marks for post-graduation.
- Female candidates must secure a minimum of 55% of marks for graduation and 60% of marks for post-graduation.
- Candidates of Karnataka should secure 70% marks for boys and 65% marks for girls.
- Candidates of West Bengal should secure 65% of marks for boys and 60% marks for girls.
- Candidates who are employed must have an annual income of less than Rs.4 lacs p.a.
- Other candidates who are not employed should have an annual family income of less than Rs.2.5 lacs.
- The candidate ought to be less than 30 years old.
Q5. How much is given to the diploma students?
Ans. Rs.1200 per month for girls and Rs.1000 per month for boys is given to the diploma students.